Bathroom Remodeling in Orlando
Does the thought of having your bathroom remodeled seem a bit overwhelming? Whether you want an updated look or a complete makeover, we can bring life to your vision. In addition, a bathroom remodeling can provide much more than just an upgraded space, it adds to the overall functionality and value of your home. Details Construction Group can remodel your existing bathroom in keeping with your taste and budget to include:
- Custom Cabinets & Vanities - From floating cabinets to furniture-grade vanities, we can work with any style of bathroom cabinetry. Many tops and bottoms are sold separately allowing you to mix and match as needed. In some cases, we can use your existing bathroom cabinets in a modified layout. As a quick and easy way to change the design of your bathroom, vanities can be as simple or as elegant as you desire.
- Countertops - New countertops can dramatically change the appearance of any existing bathroom space. Our bathroom remodeling team works with a broad range of solid and specialty surfaces including marble, granite, silestone, tile, laminates, quartz and other natural stones.
- Bathroom Tile & Flooring - We work will all types of bathroom tile including composite materials, porcelain, glass, wood, ceramic, stone, leather, cork and metal. If your budget allows, updating the style and material used for your bathroom flooring can make a big difference in how it looks. Our installers can provide a creative design using almost any floor covering available.
- Plumbing Fixtures - Our design team will help you select a new bathroom sink, whirlpool tub, walk-in shower, faucets, shower controls, towel racks, mirrors and more. We work with several supply showrooms so you have a complete selection of everything you need to complete your bathroom renovations. If you've seen it in a magazine or online, we can likely help you find it.
- Structural Changes & Additions - Depending on your floor plan and need for additional space or storage, we can often remove a wall or build an extension to expand the existing size of your bathroom. Plus, our design team can recreate any style that you've seen or imagined and will work with you to select the right cabinetry and fixtures.
After you contact us, we will schedule an appointment for one of our designers to come to your home. The designer will sit down with you to identify exactly what you are looking for in a bathroom remodeling project. To create an accurate estimate, they will ask you specific questions regarding your vision. Once we've agreed upon terms and established a timeline, our team will start work on your bathroom remodeling and will be there until you're satisfied with the results.